The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Friday, April 17, 2009

1 year pictues!
















So I finally just decided to take Makenna to JCPenny, again. Or I would have never decided and I have to say this is the happiest I have ever been with my pictures from them. They turned out so cute. It probably helped that Makenna was in a good mood! She was so silly and happy that day. The timing was perfect because by the time I decided which pictures I wanted and we got out to the car to go home she was pissed off!!! I dunno why, she was just mad. She was tired because she fell asleep on the way home. Anyway, I loved all of the pictures that were taken that day and am so happy they turned out cute. I wanted to buy all of them, and I almost did.

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! And I was like you when their are good pictures, buy them all! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics!! they are so cute and she is so happy and smiling in all of them..she is a doll i can't wait to see her in real life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's so dang cute! I love the pictures, I want some :)

    ReplyDelete