The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Park City Trip!

Last weekend we went to Park City for the all Ford and mustang show. It was a lot of fun. It rained a lot but it was still fun! Thursday night we went to Miller Motorsports Park to watch the cars on the autocross. It got too windy before it was over so we didn't stay for the whole thing. We went shopping at the outlets while we were in Park City. I got some very cute winter clothes for Makenna. I can't wait till she can wear them. But I can wait for winter. :)
Here is Makenna watching the cars! Which lasted maybe 10 seconds!

I love this one with the major cheese grin when I told her to say cheese! Silly girl.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cheeser grin! She's so cute and I must be her favorite aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so gosh dang cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. I love that smile in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete