The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Big girl bed!

Last week once all of our house was put back together, I got Makenna's room done. We got her big girl bed set up with all the cute bedding. She got a new matching rug and lamp. I got some fun things for the wall above her bed but haven't put them up yet. Yesterday we moved the crib down to the baby's room. So that makes her room seem a lot bigger. And since all the toys are moved downstairs too it stays much cleaner. I love it! Then once I got the crib into the baby's room I kept going and put the changing table back together and moved all the baby stuff into "it's" room!! So now it's ready for a baby. I felt like I was "nesting" yesterday. But I got SO much done. It feels great. And since I got all the baby stuff out of the computer/spare bedroom it's way less crowded in there too! Now I just need to know if I'm having a boy or girl so I can finish, well mostly decorate it's room! So excited!! Only 39 more days till we get to find out. I say next month because it makes it seem sooner! :)
Cute matching lamp.


Add caption

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I still haven't seen the rest of your house. I've heard its cute! Wanna come do mine now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decor is so cute! I am excited for your new arrival and your new basement. How fun!

    ReplyDelete