The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Sunday, March 20, 2011

3 years old

Yesterday was Makenna's 3rd birthday. I can't believe she is already 3. We had a fun little party with our families! Makenna got a big girl bike from Mom and Dad. She got lots of new clothes, books, toys, bubble bath, movies, the princess and the frog movie, doll and dress to match. And LOTS and LOTS of lip gloss! My dad and Melissa also brought her some fun toys from Mexico!!

Hello Kitty cupcakes!

New big girl bike!


Opening all her loot!

Blowing out the candles


We also get to find out on Thursday what our little baby is? I am so excited but I also have a lot of anxiety the last couple of days just because I know that this is most likely when we will find out if something is wrong developmentally, if there is anything wrong. I really hope not. I just keep worrying but I'm sure nothing will be wrong and I'll stop worrying after Thursday. :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like she had a great day!! super cute cupcakes and i like the big girl bike! Bella will be getting one for easter i think cuz she is too tall for her tricycle!!

    ReplyDelete