The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blue Cup


Last night when I was giving Makenna her bath she decided she really loves the cup I have been using to rinse her hair with. She played with it forever. She would put it up to her mouth and "talk" into the cup. I think she loved to hear the noise echo into the cup. She knew she was making the noise. So anyway all day today she kept going into the bathroom and everytime I went in she had the cup. She passed right by the dog food too. I used to have to hide Chopper's food from her because she loves it. So I guess thecup is hers now. What isn't hers now! :) She has tons and tonz of new toys from Christmas and all she wants is that dang blue cup. So I washed it really good and now it is with all the rest of her toys!

2 comments:

  1. Thats cute! Bella enjoys cups too! She also is a fan of dog food

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute! I'm happy to say she's my niece, the cutest niece ever! :)

    ReplyDelete