The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cute toes!

I know I have already posted today, but this was so cute I had to post it anyway. Makenna's first painted toe nails! When I was giving her a bath tonight I got the idea to paint her little toes. It worked out better than I thought doing it in the bath. She couldn't move as much on me. We did get some on more than just her nails but I managed to get it off her skin with a q-tip. Of course they are pink too. :)

3 comments:

  1. love the polish!! Its way fun to paint them tiny toes! i haven't painted Bellas since summer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, that is one reason why I want a girl.. But I guess I will just have to deal with not painting toe nails... so sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! I hope I can have a girl someday to girl up like that ")
    About the signing: I started teaching it to him when he was about 6 months and started using a version of "More" when he was about 9 months. So they take a bit to get to using it, but I am positive they understand much before they use it. Then all of a sudden she will be signing for you! Goodluck!
    She is adorable ")

    ReplyDelete