The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Almost 1 already!

I can't believe my baby will be 1 in one week! It makes me sad to think she isn't a tiny baby anymore, that it has already come and gone. This last year flew by. It went so fast I don't even know where it went. Makenna has been such a sweet baby, she has changed our lives in so many way and we are so thankful to have her. I am also so excited for the milestones to come. As she gets older I look forward to all the fun thing she will do and we can do with her now that she isn't so little. She has such a fun and loving personality. We just love her so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sarah! Your baby is so cute! I didn't know you had a blog. I was blog jumping and I saw The Jamisons and there you were. You are such a cute mom, too.

    ReplyDelete