The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Friday, March 6, 2009

Lil' swimmer Kenna...

I started Makenna in swimming lessons at the sports academy. We have had two classes so far and it has been so much fun. Makenna really loves the water. She doesn't quite know how to kick and 'swim' but she is getting used to being in the water and getting her face wet. I love it because it is fun to get 40 minutes twice a week just playing in the water with her. I think this will help her to like the water before she really knows and is affraid of it, hopefully!


2 comments:

  1. how cute!! i think that is a good idea i had no idea you could do classes for the little ones ill have to look into that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that with jett in the last set of classes! It was fun he hated it at first he would cling to me and freak out, then he was fine but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete