The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chirstmas 2009

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We sure did. We had so much fun with Makenna this year at Christmas since she is a little older and can participate a little more. We took her to see santa at the mall. And she really didn't care much she wasn't impressed or scared or anything really. She just sat there on his lap, when he would talk to her she just listened, not even responding to him. I think she was a little curious. When Santa offered her a candy cane she immediately shook her head yes. It was cute. We went to dinner at Black Pearl for my mom's birthday which is Christmas eve. (Ryan and my Dad had to go ride snowmobiles this morning before the party) We had cake and ice cream later at her house. After the birthday party we went to Ryan's Grandma's house. Santa always comes there and the kids sure love it. Christmas morning I was the first one awake. So was so excited when Makenna woke up. She was so surprised by all the stuff in the living room for her. She got lots of new toys. Ryan got sunglasses and new shoes. I got diamond earings, a new light fixture I had been wanted to go over my kitchen sink and a bed in a bag set I had found that I really liked. Ryan surprised me with it. I didn't think he would remember. Then we went to my grandma Danny's for breakfast with my Mom and Boyd Tristan and Cody too. We ate lots of yummy food and exchanged gifts. My mom and boyd gave Makenna a cute little baby that crawls and a play vacuum that really picks up. I think it is great. :) She got lots a fun things from Grandma Danny too. Another kitchen and baby and too much to list. I got to talk to Trista and Shilo too while we were waiting for everyone to get to Danny's house. It was about 6 in the evening there so they had already had there Christmas morning. Trista had already taken down all of her Christmas decorations. She said she had others she wanted to put up. Silly girl!! But I don't blame her. I took our tree down at about 11pm, I can't handle all the clutter. It was nice to get everything cleaned up and in their places. Anyway...

We went home to get ready to go to my Dad's house in Preston. We went and at lunch with them and exchanges more gifts. Makenna got a bouncy horse. He talks and sings. She loves it. Then we went back to Logan to see Ryan's family and exchange gifts with them. Grandpa and Grandma Jamison gave Makenna a play vacuum too. She plays with it everyday almost I think. She loves to help me clean up. Then we went back to our house and everyone came over to see what Kenna got.

It was a busy day for sure. I really like Christmas day even though it is always go go go. So here are so pictures of our busy Christmas.

















No comments:

Post a Comment