The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Friday, January 29, 2010

I guess I like e-bay more than I thought...

So it has been a while since I have posted on here. Mostly because I think I have to have a picture to go with my post and since my battery charger was destroyed :) by my cute little girl I haven't been able to take any pictures. But...I found a new charger on ebay for only $7.50 and no shipping charge! WooHoo! I love to find great deals!

So here are a few pics from a while ago that are on my camera now!
Makenna's cute hair!


Makenna demanded Grandpa come inside her playhouse!! Kinda tight! As you can tell she always gets what she wants.

And I love love love this one of Kenna pushing Chopper in her baby doll stroller. She thought it was the funniest thing ever. What a good sport chop is too.

1 comment:

  1. Chopper is a good sport. I love that he just sits in the stroller and lets Makenna push him around. How cute!

    ReplyDelete