The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Update

I just thought I would mention what is new in our lives at this point in them.! Well not a lot has changed. Makenna is still just as energetic and growing as ever. She almost has all of her baby teeth. One last one is right there at the gum line trying to come in. Thank goodness. I am so glad that will be done for a while.

Ryan has finished all the painting on the shed and it is DONE!!! Woohoo. We well Ryan & my dad started building it last summer/fall-ish and now it is completely done. It is so nice to have everything out of the garage and have a place to put it and keep it out of the weather. Other than that he has just been working and do little projects here and there.

And for me not a lot has changed at all really. EXCEPT... I am an AUNT now!! And Ryan is an Uncle and Makenna has a cousin. A first for all of us. Very excite!! Shandi (Ryan's sister) had her cute lil baby boy Jordan on last Wednesday at 11:39pm. He weighed 8 lbs 12oz. and he sure is the cutest little thing ever. I LOVE his cry. It is so cute. I have never heard a baby cry so cute before.
Oh and I have been only working part time for now. Not by choice but at least I am able to still get some hours. Which I am thankful for. It's nice to be able to be with Makenna more in the day, get errands done and the house cleaned up more often. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think Jordan's cry is cute too, except for when he's really mad. That's when the neighbors can probably hear him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah your little girl is so dang cute, holy cow!!! I am glad things worked out at Bedell's. And as for my pictures I have a computer program, it is photoshop elements. I love it, still learning how to use it, but I have someone coming over to show me. Talk with you soon. We should meet at a park sometime and let the girls play.

    ReplyDelete