The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Monday, May 17, 2010

Gardener Village!


On Saturday Danny, Makenna and I went to Salt Lake City to go to Gardner's Village. It was the cutest place ever. They were having their 30th birthday celebration. It's a little village with lots of little shops. It was really cute. Danny of course spoiled Makenna. She got a new baby and an iron. We also went to Tai Pan Trading. It was fun but I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. :) We went and had lunch at my favorite Chinese place in SLC, Chinese Gourmet! It was very yummy. Then we went to Big Lots and to the Layton Hills mall. We didn't get home till 9:30pm and Makenna was very ready for bed. She did very well for only getting a 30 minute nap in the car. It was a fun day and we all had fun. I hope we can do it again soon.






1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie! She is such a doll. I cant believe how fast they grow. I hope everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete