The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Friday, June 4, 2010

LASIK!!! Here I come.

So in one week from today I am having LASIK on my eyes! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. But far more excited. I am having it done at The Eye Institute of Utah in Salt Lake. I feel really confident that I am choosing an excellent place. Plus I can't beat the great deal I am getting. So in one week plus maybe a few days I hope to be able to see as well as I do with my glasses but without them. :) And I will be one happier girl than I am now! Wish me luck. They told me it only takes 10 seconds for the laser to do it's thing per eye, so how bad can it be right?! I'll let you know!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how it turns out! I want to do it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 seconds is all?! Why so expensive then? :) I'm sure it will work out great. I'm excited for you, I know how much you love glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! Good luck with it all- that is way exciting!

    ReplyDelete