The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Sunday, May 23, 2010

sophieschicboutique.com

Sophies Chic Boutique

So on Friday when Ryan and I were on our way back from Salt Lake City for my eye apt. we stopped at the Layton Hills Mall to return a couple things for Danny and there was this cute cute little stand. They had tonz of cute fun things for baby's and little kids. Even cute stuff for boys! I got Makenna a pair of squeaky shoes and she LOVES them. She doesn't want me to take them off even at nap time. I think I will have to get her a pair of the sandals too! Just thought I would share. It is super cute.
These are the ones I got Makenna!




And these are the ones I had a hard time trying to decide about.

1 comment:

  1. I am getting a pair for kamryn for her birthday from there. They have a website/online store my friend from AZ actually told me about. Her daughter loves them too!

    ReplyDelete