The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

34 weeks!

I'm 34 weeks along today...and so ready to be done being pregnant! I almost feel bad saying that because compared to my pregnancy with Makenna this one has been a breeze, well till lately! I'm just so exhausted and tired and worn out. My legs hurt to stand and when I do I am out of breath. Or maybe it's just showing how out of shape I am and was even before being pregnant. My feet are pretty much always huge and swollen and so is my right hand. Weird. And I am pretty sure this baby is head down. I constantly feel like I am about to pee my pants and I have a lot of pressure in my pelvis. I hope that means he is getting ready to come. Anyway, I'll stop complaining. I go to the doctor tomorrow for a check up. I'm sure it will all be the same except I'm sure they'll tell  me I have gained more weight! I am so ready and excited to meet my little guy. I know life will just get more hectic for a while once he arrives and we get into a routine but I am so ready. I just want to see his cute lil face, hold and snuggle him. Lots. :)

I will post pictures later of our last month or so later!

No comments:

Post a Comment