The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happenings

I went to the doctor Thursday and she said I am measuring a week a head! I dunno if that's a good thing or not. So other than that everything was the same and I go back in two weeks. In two weeks she'll check me and see if I am starting to dilate or anything yet. And she'll be able to see what position the baby is in. Then I will go every week till he decides to come! And speaking of 'he' I think his name will be Malakai....Ryan really likes that name and I love the Kai part! :) Yeah. I think we have a name for our little guy. Finally! Only 39 days to go...till my due date. If he come two weeks early like Makenna did then only 25 more days! CRAZY! It makes me want to get everything ready even more. :)

Also, this past month my sweet family (in law) had a surprise baby shower for me. It was lots of fun and I got a lot of things I needed for baby! I didn't get any pictures but it was very fun and nice of you girls to do that for me. So thank you Debbie, Carlie, Cammie and Shandi!! 

Makenna got her shaggy hair cut and it looks so adorable on her. I'm glad I decided to just do it. I thought oh I don't want to cut her long hair. But it was so shaggy and hot. So I'm glad we did it. It's so cute on her! 

We of course did the cruise in this year as always. We did the poker run over to Bear Lake too. We usually don't play the game along the way but we did this year and it was way fun. It was nice to stop a few times on the way for Makenna to get out and walk around. She didn't get bored so easy. But she usually doesn't when we go in the Mustang. She LOVES that thing. It's so funny because I can totally see her Daddy in her when it comes to toys! 

I'm not even going to try to get these pictures in order...I think if  I were to put the pictures on first then type the words around the pictures that may work better...next time I guess! 

Makenna feel asleep on the way home from the poker run! 



At the car show Saturday morning!

Some pictures of Daddy's car!

Playing in my pool!
Before




After...
Kai's closet

I made these star peg hooks to put in Kai's room!


The walls are still bare...but I am working on that!

Of course the cradle will go in my bedroom when he comes!

Car seat all ready for baby Kai! And one of the cute covers Maryann gave me at the shower.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I like the name Malakai! The star hooks are cute too. How'd you make them? Jordan's walls are still bare other than that one shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Malakai too! I'm still getting used to it. For so long I was set on Makai so a little more time and I'll be used to this too! :) The star hooks I bought at Hobby Lobby and I just painted them. They come just plain wood so you can do whatever you want with them. I've tried to do stars in his room. I think they're cute.

    ReplyDelete