The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cover kid!

So just for fun I entered some cute pictures of Makenna in the Parents magazine cover kid search. I know ALL the pictures of her are cute! But it would only let me put 6 pictures on. So if you click on the picture to the right that is black and white it will take you to their website. It says error when you get there so click on the tab that says babies then photos + photo contests. Then you can look throgh all 70,000 kids or if you search her name it will take you there. I can't believe how many Makenna's there are. I just searched "Makenna" and there were like 160 somthing all with the same spelling! It's just such a cute name...what can I say. Ryan picked a good one! Or you can search Makenna Jamison to narrow it down to 44. So then to vote I think all you do is click on the little stars for how much you like it??? I dunno for sure though. Anyway, it's just for fun and I entered the pictures a while ago. I don't even know when it ends or when they pick the next kid for the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment