The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jamison update.

Well as you know this weekend is Ryan's favorite time of the year! So he and Sam have both been working on their cars....still and again!!! :) They are pretty excited to play this weekend. I am just excited for the stangS to be finished...haha yeah right. Makenna had a really nasty sliver in her foot that I tried to get out but was not successful, although I was nervous and didn't want to hurt her. So she had to go to the doctor today to have it taken out. My awesome mom was tending her today and I wasn't able to leave work to take her so my mom did. Dr. McKenna got it out and everything is better now...for how long I dunno. Thanks mom for always helping me out. I love ya so much! You're the best. Makenna loves to give me hugs lately. It just makes my day. She will just come up out of no where and give me big hugs. She is such a sweet girl. She is growing up too fast. As for me nothing to exciting is happening. I go to work, clean, do laundry, and chase a 1 year old and that's about it. So I will post some new pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment