The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend fun!










































































































We have had a busy and fun weekend! On Friday we went to Ryan's Uncle's wedding. It was at the old rock church. It was a very nice wedding, they had the ceremony outside and the weather was nice. Makenna loved to play outside and collect sicks and rocks. She wore her cute new dress that Danny's sister got her. She looks so cute in it. There was a little bridge that she loved to play on and go across it and come back and do that over and over. After the reception we went to Costa Vida with Ryan's fam. We we got home I was too tired to get things ready to go to Bear Lake so I didn't. Well I did go to my favorite store that is now on my end of town! I bet you can't guess what it is. Jk! So I went to Walmart for a few things we needed to take with us. I also found Makenna a really cool new sippy cup! Oh, and a dress! :) So, Saturday we were woke up before 7 am so we got up and got ready to go. We got to Garden City pretty early, early for us anyway! Our friends were staying at the K.O.A. there and it was a pretty fun little camp spot. There were lots of "activities" for the kids! Makenna found lots of new friends to play with. She really wanted to go swimming in the pool when we got back to camp after being at the lake all day. But it was cold water and pretty dirty from I'm sure 500 kids being in it. I know Bear Lake is probably not the cleanest either BUT...anyway I did let her put her feet in the pool and she thought that was pretty neat. We ate dutch oven chicken and potatoes for dinner and they were very delicious and so was the apple cobbler Julie made. We left pretty late oh about 10:45ish. We had such a fun day (minus the sunburns) Thanks Aaron and Julie for inviting us! We always have so much fun with you guys! On the way home we passed so many deer. I can't believe we made it out of there with out hitting one. I counted every time we passed on or a group of them, there were 8. Well maybe more if I would have counted all of the ones in groups but oh my gosh they were ALL just right on the side of the road every time and they were always on the right side. Weird. And now it is Sunday, I have been doing laundry and cleaning like a crazy girl. I might be! I even clean the outside of my windows! They look so beautiful now. If you want any easy way to clean the outsides buy the new thing Windex has out. It comes with a wash pad that is full of the cleaning agent and poles that you hook together to reach up high. All you do it wet the window with the hose and scrub with the pad and then rinse again. No drying required, I was sceptical at first but I liked it! They dried without any spots! I have a coupon for $3 off that came in the box if anyone wants it! :)
P.S. My camera battery died at the lake so I only got those two pics. :(

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Kenna playing w/ her glasses on. She looks so grown up. What a cute little family! Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy!! but it sounds like you had fun..she is getting so dang big and i love how she wears sunglasses way too cute!! your little family pic is cute on the bridge!! i will be needing to come to logan in july sometime to get my oil changed so i will keep u posted!! miss ya

    ReplyDelete