The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Saturday, October 17, 2009

20 Days!






Today Tanner's family had a bridal shower for Cammie. It was really fun. Cammie got lots of cute and useful things. She and Tanner should about have everything they need. (This was her 3rd shower) I can't believe she is getting married in only 20 days. Crazy how time flies. When I met her she was only eleven years old. Now she's all grown up! I'm so excited for her and Tanner. Congratulations you two!


This was Ryan and I's wedding in 2004,five years ago! Cammie was a bridesmaid.
This one was at my bridal shower! Kinda hard to see Cammie's face but you can tell she was a lot younger than she is now!
This was at a cabin up by Park City that I went to with Ryan's family. I think 2002 ish!?

This was in California when we went to visit Grandpa Jamison at Thanksgiving time! I think 2001 or 2002 I don't remember for sure.

!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'd say they've grown up! It doesn't seem like our weddings were that long ago..crazy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makenna is so adorable. She is at such a fun age. Your blog is very cute and this is one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete