The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!

The lady bug and bee! Gus and Makenna.

My cute little ladybug!
They were so good!
So today was pretty much like any other day, until Makenna woke up from her nap. Then I got her all ready in her Halloween costume. She was a ladybug. The cutest ladybug I have ever seen too! I wanted to have a few pictures taken of her in her costume so I had an appointment at JCPenny. Well we waited there for 40 minutes, there was only one lady working and she was new, you could just tell. She had to keep calling someone to ask how to do things. So I eventually said let's just bag it and take a few pictures ourselves. So we did. We went back to Grandma's house and uncle Shilo took some super cute pictures with his new camera. I think they turned out better than that lady at Penny's would have done. After we went to Grandpa and Grandma Jamison's for a few minutes we went and had dinner at Iggy's with Trista, Shilo, Cody, Cora and Jordan. It was fun and yummy. Then we went home, oh and the best part of the whole day (almost) was that when we got home I was in the bathroom going potty when Makenna came in and saw me and thought she had to go too. So I took her diaper off and sat her on her potty and what ya know...she went potty! Maybe it's not a coincidence and I should follow through with training time!


2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest llittle lady bug ive ever seen!! glad u had a happy halloween!! and i love your family pics!! you look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. jelouse " ) I can't believe she will go in the potty! Jace won't have anything to do with going, but he sure will sit on it.
    She is an adorable lady bug!
    I love your family pic at the top " )

    ReplyDelete