The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guess who went potty....

In the BIG GIRL potty!!!! I couldn't believe it. Tonight I was getting Makenna ready for a bath so I undressed her and ask if she had to go potty as I set her on the potty and she sat there for a minute but up in till now the potty has sat there and it's been used to store miscellaneous toys in! :) Or has been a toy for her more or less. Anyway, I put her in the shower with Ryan and when she was all done getting clean Ryan handed her back out to me and she pointed at the potty and wanted to sit down again, so I'm thinking here we go again playing on the potty. But...she sat there for a couple minutes and got up so I put her towel on her and when I caught a glance at pee pee in the potty I was SHOCKED! And very excited. We praised her and clapped and told her what a good job she just did and of course I gave her a treat too. So hopefully the success and progress will continue and it wasn't just a coincidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment