The Jamison Family

Ryan, Sarah, Makenna and Kai

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 years old!

So Makenna has been 2 years old for 2 months now and I'm just now getting to post about it. About a month ago I had some pictures done at Wal-Mart because one of my friends had some pictures done there and she showed them to me and they turned out sooo cute. So I thought what the heck I'll give them a try too. Well they turned out pretty cute but Makenna was not interested in cooperating at all so we got what we got. Shandi brought Jordan and we got one of them together. He was only 3 days old. And he was so good and didn't even care that we were moving him all around. They will be good friends when he is a little older. I am so excited for Makenna to have a cousin.



And these are from Makenna's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment